söndag 4 februari 2018

Skåneleden Walk #9: Ludvigsborg-Tjörnarp (Thursday 10/08-17)

The next day I went on the final Skåneleden walk: between Ludvigsborg and Tjörnarp. This is Skåneleden 5/8 in the south to north direction. It includes the following stages of Nord till Sydleden: stage 8 between Bjeveröd and Onsvalakällan (4km), stage 7 between Onsvalakällan and Maglebjär (10km) and the part of stage 6 going between Maglebjär and the road going to Tjörnarp (10.1km). Furthermore I walked 2.7km extra from the bus stop in Ludvigsborg to reach stage 8 and I walked 2.3km extra to reach Tjörnarp. Thus in total the walk was 29.1km long. The total duration for the walk was 8h7mins. Thus my average speed was approximately 3.59km/h.
This is possibly the Skåneleden walk that goes to a largest extent through forests rather than through farm land or meadows. There is a variety of forest types but deciduous forests are more common. Some of the forest segments are very interesting (especially footpaths through dark deciduous forests) while other forest segments are pretty boring (especially gravel roads going through mixed or coniferous forests). The only lakes near the path are a large fish pond and Vaxsjön. I regret a bit that I didn't take some good photos of Vaxsjön because I was a bit too hurried to make it on time for the train in Tjörnarp (I ended up at the train station 46mins early). Other than that some of the highlights of the walk are a number of croft ruins. Overall, it was an interesting walk but it had some pretty boring parts also. I also think I hurried a bit too much because it was the last day of my stay at the hostel and I wanted to get go home to Göteborg this day. But as I've mentioned above I didn't need to hurry as much as I did.
Before I present the photos there a few things to note. Firstly, I saw three animals: a hare, a slowworm and a grass snake (snok). I'm pretty sure it was the first time I saw a living grass snake during a walk. I managed to photograph all of these animals but the photo of the hare didn't turn out so well. Secondly, I ended up getting my shoes (and thus also my socks) wet, as usual. Finally, it can be noted that it was cold and a bit misty in the morning (I started the walk at 06:47) but later it got warmer and the sky was semi-clear for the most part.
Enjoy the photos!


1.
On my way to the start of stage 8. I picked the white point to obtain a better white balance for the photo.

2.
Slowworm

3.
4.
5.
Fish pond. Rotated the photo slightly and cropped it. Also used the levels tool to slightly darken the sky and slightly brighten the non-sky parts. Also used the hue restorer plug-in to remove the cyan-ish sky color.

6.
Onsvalakällan. Sharpened the photo slightly using unsharp mask.

7.
8.
9.
10.
Sharpened the photo slightly using unsharp mask.

11.
12.
13.
14.
Used the hue restorer plug-in to reduce the cyan-ish sky color. Used the levels tool to brighten the non-sky parts slightly and to darken the sky slightly.

15.
In Sunnerup.

16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Grass snake. Despeckled the photo and sharpened it slightly using unsharp mask.

21.
Another photo of the grass snake. Despeckled the photo and sharpened it slightly using unsharp mask.

22.
Rotated the photo slightly and cropped it. Also darkened the photo slightly using the levels tool. Finally, I sharpened the photo slightly using unsharp mask.

23.
24.
25.
26.
Sharpened the photo slightly using unsharp mask.

27.
Used the hue restorer plug-in to reduce the cyan-ish sky color. Also used the levels tool to darken the sky slightly. For the non-sky parts I increased the contrast slightly using the brightness-contrast tool and increased the sharpness slightly using unsharp mask.

28.
29.
Tjörnarp's church. Brightened the photo slightly using the levels tool. Also sharpened the photo slightly using unsharp mask.

30.
Rotated the photo slightly and cropped it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar