söndag 25 december 2016

Hallandsleden Walk #18: Haksered-Snödal (Thursday 28/07-16)

The next to last Hallandsleden walk took place on Thursday (as I've mentioned I did walks Monday to Friday to finish up Hallandsleden). This time I returned to Haksered and walked to Snödal. This part of Hallandsleden overlaps with E1 European Long Distance Path. In total the walk was only 15.5km and took me 3h14min. My average speed was thus approximately 4.79km/h.
It was actually a very good walk since it went mostly through beautiful (mostly deciduous) forests (lövskog) and had nice lakes on the way. Further, this walk probably had most height variation out of any of the Hallandsleden walks, which made it even more interesting. I managed to walk quite fast despite the height variations and the wet ground but the drawback of that was that I got many blurred photos. As I've mentioned in the beginning of the blog posts I'm not good at (nor claim to be good at) taking photos but I try to improve as I go along (and the blur issue is something I've tried avoiding more and more). Either way I will try to show photos with only little blur or no blur for the most part. Enjoy the photos!


1.
2.
3.
Near Pers. Used hue restorer plug-in to get rid of the cyan-ish sky. Further I increased the brightness for the non-sky parts using the curves tool (mostly for the shadowed parts).

4.
Svartesjön

5.
6.
7.
Sharpened the photo using unsharp mask and equalized the histogram.

8.
Used the hue restorer plug-in.

9.
10.
11.
Långasjön. For the non-sky parts I first increased the contrast and then increased the brightness using first the levels tool and then the curves tool. For some reason the lake and forest parts in the back on the left side were quite blurred so I used unsharp mask to sharpen these parts.

12.
Used hue restorer plug-in to get rid of the cyan-ish parts of the sky.

13.
14.
15.
16.
Stora Neten
Stora Neten has clear water and beautifully surrounded by steep slopes. The population in Varberg get their water from Stora Neten.
Rotated the photo slightly and then cropped it. I also increased the brightness for the non-sky parts using the levels tool.

17.
Stora Neten (near Porsudden).

18.
Gällarpesjön. Used the hue restorer plug-in to get rid of the cyan-ish sky. Then I rotated and cropped the photo. Finally I brightened the non-sky parts first using levels tool and then the curves tool.

19.
Shortly after reaching Gällarpesjön there's a part of the trail which is overgrown and I couldn't find the correct way to go. I ended up walking around on the gravel road nearby instead.

20.
21.
"Stone strips
If you are observant you will notice that the paths run across several parallel strips of stones, a short distance from each other. These stone strips were dividing lines between long, narrow fields, here since prehistoric times."
Rotated and cropped the photo. Then I used the hue restorer plug-in to get rid of the cyan-ish parts of the sky (although it didn't make much of a difference in this case).

22.
Used hue-restorer plug-in to get rid of the cyan-ish sky. Then I rotated and cropped the photo.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar