tisdag 8 november 2016

Hallandsleden Walk #7: Våxtorp-Koarp-Våxtorp (Thursday 23/06-16)

On thursday the same week as the previous walk I decided to decided to return to Våxtorp to tackle the southernmost part of Hallandsleden. This walk was a bit tricky to organize. Ideally I would have walked from Våxtorp to Koarp or from Koarp to Våxtorp (which would be just 9.5km) and take the buses home, however there are no buses near Koarp. In fact the closest bus is at Våxtorp! Therefore, I decided to walk first from Våxtorp to Koarp on the asphalt road (8km) to reach the trail, then walk 9.5km on the trail to reach the point where I started the trail last time and then walk the last 2km from the trail to Våxtorp where the bus stop is. In total I walked 19.5km but it took me only 3h25min, meaning that I walked on average 5.71km/h, which is my record average speed. However I actually ran the last 2 km since the walk was faster than expected and I hadn't checked the bus time beforehand, and thus I didn't know when the bus was coming. It turned out that I was at the bus stop about 15 minutes before the bus. Anyways, it was a quite hot day and I got very sweaty, especially after running the last bit.
In any case the walk took place almost entirely on asphalt or gravel roads and it also went for the most part through forestry regions. Nevertheless I enjoyed the walk. Enjoy the photos!

1.
A bit after Våxtorp. The road from Våxtorp to Koarp actually has very little traffic.

2.
View of Högalid

3.
Not far left to Koarp.

4.
5.
Colorful cows.

6.
Shortly after Koarp.

7.
Stensån. Slightly improved contrast and used the Curves tool in GIMP.

8.
9.
This photo was way too dark in the shadowed parts. Therefore I made the shadowed parts brighter using the Curves tool in GIMP.

10.
After Beateberg.

11.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar