söndag 25 september 2016

Hallandsleden Walk #5: Axtorp-Veddige (Monday 13/06-16)

On Monday I returned to Axtorp but this time walked in the other direction towards Veddige. In total the walk was 24.8km and took 6h52min. The walk was more demanding compared to the first four Hallandsleden walks because it went through the woods for the most part (which was nice) and had more height variations. This part of Hallandsleden also overlaps with E1. Without further ado I present some of my photos:

1.
This photo was way too bright. To improve it I decreased the brightness, increased the contrast and made some further adjustments using the Curves tool in GIMP.

2.
The photo was too dark and to fix this I adjusted the levels curve for the non-sky part.

3.
4.
The photo was a bit too dark. I used the Curves tool in GIMP to increase the brightness for the non-sky part.

5.
6.
This tiny lake is called Surt.

7.
8.
Sharpened the photo a bit by using Unsharp Mask.

9.
Used Unsharp Mask to make the photo less blurry/make it sharper.

10.
Stora Hornsjön. First I rotated and cropped the photo and then I slightly increased the brightness for the non-sky part.

11.
View of Stora Hornsjön

12.
Stora Hornsjön. The photo was tilted and therefore I rotated and cropped the photo. Then I increased the brightness of the water, mostly using the Curves tool in GIMP.

13.
Stora Ärsjön. I made the non-sky part brighter using the levels curve and then further adjusting the brightness.

14.
Steep descent.

15.
Road block.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar